Pole Position magazine publishes the schedule and directions to the spectator stages. Copies and information sheets are available in many stores in and around Maniwaki, at the start, headquarters and service area for the rally weekend.
IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE A POLE POSITION MAGAZINE, PLEASE CONSULT THE NEXT SECTION FOR SCHEDULE AND DIRECTIONS
The stages that allow spectators are: click on the stage to see the map
- Martineau - Erickson (NEW IN-TOWN STAGE IN MANIWAKI)
- Blue Sea - Bouchette (Nokian Tyres stage, no shuttle)
- Farley (Pirelli Tires stage with shuttles)
- Cayamant (with shuttles)
- Marie-Anne (Groupe BMR stage with shuttles)
Warning : Le Domaine du Cerf stage is for local residents only. Thank you,
No spectators are allowed in Kitigan Zibi and Tortue stages.
Please follow parking instructions and board the free shuttle buses when available.
Do not forget:
- Volunteers: follow the security instructions from all marshals.
- Children: keep an eye on them and follow their movements.
- Property: respect all private properties
- Litter: leave any location as clean as it was before your arrival.
Thanks and enjoy spectatoring
Map of Rally Perce Neige de Maniwaki (coming soon)